Sunday, August 07, 2005

The day after

So, I feel a little different today than I did last night. I woke up somewhat early for a Sunday. I had to drive to pick my mother up from my sister's house, about one and a half hours away. I was REALLY tired. I was more buzzed last night than I wanted to admit. Thankfully, I have no hangover today, but I have been dragging all day, and my stomach has been a little unsettled. Today, I craved sleep, which I did not get, and icecream, which I did get. Other than the drive to and from my sister's, I was useless. My poor husband, how it must feel for him to be right so much of the time. Perhaps I should consider laying low on the wine for a while. I have been drinking more lately, what with our recent vacation, etc. Well, a good night of sleep and then I truly will feel more like me.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Smart Socratics said...

Hi ya Magpie. Very kewl. Check my blog out at ssaz@blogspot.com. Let me know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter