Monday, August 15, 2005

Perspective, Again.

Things have been a whirlwind lately. Well, funny how things turn out, but I did do another pregnancy test, and this one worked right away. Guess what? It came back POSITIVE! Woohoo! So, I showed my husband when he came home for lunch. He was pleased but very cautious. We decided we would wait until Sunday and do another one and then we would tell people. (Although we told my sister on Thursday). So, we did another on Sunday and it too came back positive. We told all our close friends and family. I can't believe it finally happened. I am so happy, and I am so grateful we did it without intervention. I really pray and hope now that all goes well.

Aside from that very exciting news, my lease is up this coming weekend which means I have to get a new car. We have been shopping around and I have it narrowed down to two. Who knew this would be such a hard process? Why am I having a difficult time making a decision? This is causing me some stress, as I don't do well having a "To do" list hanging over my head. I will be glad when it is all said and done, and I can cross it off my list.

Another big thing hanging over my head is this party we are having at our house on the 27th of August. I am so excited. We NEVER entertain, other than my siblings. So, it will be great to have a party at our house. Plus this pushes us to get the handy man out here and to get the carpet cleaners out here as well. But it also means a lot more things to do, more organizing, shopping (spending money - ugh!), and yard work to worry about. I know it will be fun, and I know we will not accomplish everything we want, and when it is here, I will not worry about it, because there will be nothing I can do by then. But until then, this is the subject I am obsessing about in the middle of the night when I wake up to shift positions, or to use the rest room, or to pull the covers on or off.

I should really be complaining, right? All these issues are blessings. I have so many blessings in my life, and I know things could be worse. Really I do see that. It just depends, once again, which perspective I am looking from. Oh, by the way, I AM GONNA BE A MOM!!!!! :o)

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter