Sunday, June 24, 2007

Balance

Okay, so since I have last posted I have been dealing with my feelings regarding my blood pressure issues, and fertility issues. I had actually joined Weight Watchers two weeks prior to my doctor's appointment where I found out about my blood pressure. If you read my previous posts, you know that weight loss is VERY hard for me. So, in the past four weeks, I have lost 7 lbs. I was hoping it would have been 10 lbs. (because I am very impatient, and because I feel like I have been making a LOT of sacrifices) but it is still a good loss. I have also been taking blood pressure three times a day, and it has been high and consistent. So, I go back to my family doctor on Tuesday and hopefully he will put me on medication, if indeed, my pressure is high. (Surprised to hear me say that?) I just want to get it under control so that I can have my D & C on the 9th and then spend the next couple/few months getting my pressure consistent and losing weight. I really want to be pregnant again.

On another note, I spent the weekend with my sister, and my son. My son and I went to my sister's house in Lansing (she has two houses, she is moving next weekend to her house here, in Berkley, so this is her last weekend in Lansing). My sister was sad at times, as she has been in that house a while and it means a lot to her. Still we had a good time. I love being with my son. He is just so adorable! He is developing more and more! He is starting to develop separation anxiety, and even reaches for me when he is with his Daddy, who spends a lot of time with him. It is kind of cute and sweet, and definitely re-affirming that he loves his Momma, but it is also difficult at times. Anyway, we had a nice time. We just relaxed, and played and bonded. Oh, and ate. And then I came home and ate some more. Well, tomorrow is a new day, and as my husband says, it is a process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter