Friday, October 21, 2005

He Is Truly a Keeper!

I have the greatest husband! I have been one big ball of pregnancy hormones lately. I am certain the hardest thing about the second trimester is this emotional roller coaster I am on lately. And being so emotional, I have thought about and ruminated on and processed a lot of stuff. All of which as soon as I see my husband, I have the need to share it all with him, and as passionately as I feel at the moment, even when it has nothing to do with him. (My husband has gotten better over the years but really is not someone who likes to talk about feelings, etc. He prefers to just move on, and I am a talker. He can also be categorized as logical, even stoic at times, while I am emotional). So, despite his nature, he has been so wonderfully compassionate, and even when he didn't always understand or know what to say, he really and truly listened. I feel so supported, and I don't feel placated. And to add the cherry on top, this helps me feel even closer to him during this pregnancy, which is wonderful. Especially since I am feel disappointed with my mother lately, but that is a whole other can of worms! Oh, happy happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter